#TrustedInfo2022 is a public education effort to promote election officials as the trusted sources of election information. By driving voters directly to election officials’ websites and social media pages, we will ensure voters are getting accurate election information and cut down on the misinformation and disinformation that can surround elections. #TrustedInfo2022 aims to highlight state and local election officials as the credible, verified sources for election information.
The nation's Secretaries of State, 40 of whom serve as their state’s chief election official, along with other state and local election officials are continuously working to inform Americans about the elections process, including voter registration, state election laws, voting and much more.
Find your election official by visiting canivote.org, a nonpartisan website created by state election officials.
Follow NASS on Twitter to see real-time #TrustedInfo2022 updates from the association and our members.
In Nov. 2019, NASS originally launched the campaign with the hashtag #TrustedInfo2020 and in non-federal election years the campaign operates under the hashtag #TrustedInfo.
For questions about the effort please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Helpful Chief Election Official Information: Fact vs Fiction & Frequently Asked Question (FAQ) Pages:
- Alabama Secretary of State- Alabama Votes - Frequently Asked Questions
- Alaska Lt. Governor- Voter Information
- Arizona Secretary of State- Voter Information | Combating Misinformation
- Arkansas Secretary of State- Voting in Arkansas
- California Secretary of State- Quick Facts for 2022 General Election
- Colorado Secretary of State- Election Integrity and Security | Frequently Asked Questions
- Connecticut Secretary of State- Frequently Asked Questions
- Delaware Department of Elections- Frequently Asked Questions
- District of Columbia Board of Elections- Frequently Asked Questions
- Florida Secretary of State- Elections Integrity | Frequently Asked Questions
- Georgia Secretary of State- Secure the Vote GA | Elections FAQs
- Idaho Secretary of State- Idaho Voter Education | Frequently Asked Questions
- Illinois State Board of Elections- Frequently Asked Questions
- Indiana Secretary of State- Voter Information
- Iowa Secretary of State- Election Security in Iowa | Voter Resources
- Kansas Secretary of State- Did You Know | Elections FAQs
- Kentucky Secretary of State- Rumor Control
- Louisiana Secretary of State- Frequently Asked Questions
- Maine Secretary of State- Voter Information
- Maryland State Board of Elections- Rumor Control for the 2022 Election | Voting in Maryland
- Massachusetts Secretary of the Commonwealth- Voter Resources | Voter Information
- Michigan Secretary of State- Fact Checks | Elections and Voting
- Minnesota Secretary of State- Minnesota Election Facts | How Elections Work in Minnesota
- Mississippi Secretary of State- Frequently Asked Questions
- Montana Secretary of State- Frequently Asked Questions
- Nebraska Secretary of State- Fake vs Fact | General Voter Information
- Nevada Secretary of State- Facts vs. Myths | Election Frequently Asked Questions
- New Hampshire Secretary of State- Frequently Asked Questions
- New Jersey Secretary of State- Frequently Asked Questions
- New Mexico Secretary of State- Rumor vs. Reality | Voting FAQs
- New York State Board of Elections- Frequently Asked Questions
- North Carolina State Board of Elections- Election Security | Voting
- North Dakota Secretary of State- Voting Basics for North Dakota
- Ohio Secretary of State- Election Security Fact Sheet | VoteOhio.gov
- Oklahoma State Election Board- Election Security | FAQs
- Oregon Secretary of State- Election Facts | Frequently Asked Questions
- Pennsylvania Secretary of the Commonwealth- Election Security | Elections FAQs
- Puerto Rico Commission on Elections- Preguntas Frecuentes (FAQs)
- Rhode Island Secretary of State- Frequently Asked Questions
- South Carolina Election Commission- Voter FAQ
- South Dakota Secretary of State- Election FAQs
- Texas Secretary of State- 2022 Texas Election Security Update | FAQ
- Utah Lt. Governor- Additional Resources for Voters
- US Virgin Islands; Election System- Voter Information
- Vermont Secretary of State- Facts Matter | Election Day FAQs
- Washington Secretary of State- Frequently Asked Questions about Elections in Washington State
- West Virginia Secretary of State- Elections Frequently Asked Questions
- Wisconsin Elections Commission- How Wisconsin Delivers Secure and Accurate Elections | FAQ
- Wyoming Secretary of State- Election Integrity & Security | FAQs
The above section was updated on August 29, 2022.
Additional Related Resources: